Thursday, February 2, 2012

8 months

And I will no longer technically be a resident's wife. But is being a fellows wife any different? I'm guessing not, so I'll consider myself a resident's wife for another YEAR and 8 months. Right now we are on an away rotation with DrH. It's interesting how little I realize I need when I'm away from all of my belongings. I took all the kids out of school and we are trying to do all their work from our little apartment here. They are beginning to bounce off the walls. Arrgggg!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to Fellowship too! Rob starts this June and I have heard the lifestyle/hours are a lot better. Of course, he'll be getting his MPH at the same time though so I'm not counting on too much change. Just looking forward to being able to pick vacation days instead of having blocks pre-assigned :-) (It's the 'little' things)

    ReplyDelete